GCL branded modules can be used for both off‐grid and on‐grid applications. With high‐yield efficiency and long‐term performance, they are ideal for utility, commercial or residential roof‐top installations. GCL stands behind the modules with superior manufacturing, quality control, and design.
GCL-Poly Energy Holdings Limited(“GCL-Poly”, a constituent of Hang Seng Composite Index, stock code: 3800.HK) is one of the world’s largest solar photovoltaic enterprises. GCL is dedicated to promoting the extensive application of solar power in the world. After years of expansion and development, GCL has become the world’s leading supplier of PV materials and the expert to provide the most professional PV system solutions. GCL also possesses several large-scale solar farms globally and abundant experience in the operation and management of solar farms.
Quality and Highlights – Ideal choice for large-scale ground installation. High conversion efficiency due to top-quality wafer and advanced cell technology. Selected encapsulating material and stringent production process control ensure product highly PID resistant and snail trails free. Passed sand blowing test, salt mist test, and ammonia test; flexible for harsh environments. Optimized system performance by module level current sorting. Special cell process ensures great performance in low irradiance environment. Additional yield and easy maintenance with high transparent self-cleaning glass.
285W PV Module | MC4 or Compatible | PV Wire | 40mm Silver Frame | 72 Cell Poly | 15A Fuse | 1000VDC | 4BB | 294.5 PTC | GCL-P6/72-285
- GCL is a virtually vertically integrated company from the wafers all the way to solar farm. With GCL guaranteed wafers the quality is carried all the way through the product and will provide lasting power over the 25-year warranty.
- GCL has the largest market cap in the PV industry. GCL has been in power generation business 20 years and is going to be here standing behind the warranty for 25 years more.
- GCL modules decrease installation time and costs with our standard Easy‐installation compatible frames.
- Industry leading positive power tolerance from 0 to 3%
- Module efficiencies as high as 15.98%
- Certified to withstand snow loads up to 5400Pa
- 10‐year product workmanship warranty and 25‐year linear power output warranty