The SB5000US has an integrated DC disconnect that makes installation more cost-effective. This inverter is field configurable for positive ground systems, this makes it more versatile than other grid tie inverters.
The included “auto-sensing technology” makes the SMA 5000US more flexible and easier to install than ever. It will automatically detect whether the output voltage is 208VAC or 240VAC.
The Sunny Boy is designed to support PV modules in series, increasing efficiency and eliminating the need for expensive DC distribution systems and cabling. Each Sunny Boy inverter is equipped with a separate and autonomous grid monitoring facility that enables the user to hook up the AC output to any point within the electric distribution system of a house.
Fused DC Disconnect | UL certification | 5000 Watt | Made in the USA
- Provides 5000W AC Maximum Output Power
- Improved CEC efficiency of up to 96%
- Sunny Tower compatible
- Highest CEC efficiency in its class
- Integrated load-break rated lockable DC disconnect switch
- Integrated fused series string combiner
- Sealed electronics enclosure & Opticool
- Ideal for residential or light commercial applications
- Rugged cast aluminum outdoor rated enclosure
- UL 1741/IEEE-1547 compliant
- Field-configurable for positive ground systems
- Increased efficiency for better performance and shorter ROI paybacks
- Comprehensive SMA communications and data collection options
- Sunny Boy is known for PV inverter performance and reliability
- 10-year standard warranty