The SB6000US has an integrated DC disconnect that makes installation more cost-effective. This inverter is field configurable for positive ground systems, this makes it more versatile than other grid tie inverters.
The included “auto-sensing technology” makes the SMA SB 6000US more flexible and easier to install than ever. It will automatically detect whether the output voltage is 208VAC or 240VAC.
The Sunny Boy is designed to support PV modules in series, increasing efficiency and eliminating the need for expensive DC distribution systems and cabling. Each Sunny Boy inverter is equipped with a separate and autonomous grid monitoring facility that enables the user to hook up the AC output to any point within the electric distribution system of house.
1-Ph Grid Tied Inverter, 6000W, 208/240/277VAC, 60Hz, DC Discon, 4 Fused Input, 1 MPPT, 10 Yr Warr, Neg Gnd Config, Arc-Fault Protection
- Provides 6000W AC Maximum Output Power
- Improved CEC efficiency of up to 96%
- Sunny Tower compatible
- Highest CEC efficiency in its class
- Integrated load-break rated lockable DC disconnect switch
- Integrated fused series string combiner
- Sealed electronics enclosure & Opticool
- Ideal for residential or light commercial applications
- Rugged cast aluminum outdoor rated enclosure
- UL 1741/IEEE-1547 compliant
- Field-configurable for positive ground systems
- Increased efficiency for better performance and shorter ROI paybacks
- Comprehensive SMA communications and data collection options
- Sunny Boy is known for PV inverter performance and reliability
- 10 year standard warranty